Photo by Aditya Vyas via UnSplash
SEASONALITY OF LEADS
During the winter months, it is inevitable you will see a dip in your lead counts. Like clockwork we see lead counts drop during the winter months, particularly over the holidays. Don’t let this sway you from continuing to market to these leads. These homeowners are highly motivated to move, so be the first mover they consider with a friendly non-intrusive postcard.
January is a volatile month. There is a spike in listings right after the holidays. After that, the market experiences ups and downs. Anecdotally, the week after the Super Bowl there is usually a spike in listings and that tends to make up for the slow month!
The February market changes week to week, but overall, listings increase as Spring approaches.
End of Winter Trends & Tips to Adjust Your Marketing
- Real Estate Trends
- The housing market is volatile week to week and total new listings are low.
- Response Timing
- The average “days on market” can range from 20-60 days. Reaching a new listing now will generate calls well into April.
- Marketing Adjustments
- Adjust List Criteria to increase your weekly record limit of leads.
- In Winter, increase your coverage area or change other criteria to maintain a steady quantity of leads ensuring a strong pipeline up to the busy spring and summer months.
- Adjust Radius or Zip Codes
- Change Min & Max Asking Price
- Add a Special Seasonal Offer
- Add a Follow-Up Mailer with our Pending Leads Option
- By mailing in January, you’ll receive more 1st quarter phone calls and book moves well into spring.
OUR VERIFICATION PROCESS ENSURES THE HIGHEST QUALITY LEADS
We often get questions regarding how our leads compare to the MLS and why our lead counts are lower. The MLS represents all real estate activity in your area. About 50% of this raw data are non-viable leads such as new construction, empty lots, bank owned properties, and empty properties where the homeowner has already moved. Using this raw MLS list, you could waste a lot of time and money marketing to bad leads. Based on our customers’ experience, lists sourced from the MLS typically include bad leads that don’t result in new business. We take the RAW Data and remove the leads that aren’t going to result in booked moves.
We monitor the real estate market. We collect "for sale" advertising from multiple public sources and then double verify the information. Every weekday, you’ll receive only the best leads - large household moves that have been verified to be homeowner owned and occupied.
OUR LEADS COMPARED TO AN INTERNET SEARCH
If your team is searching for new listings on the internet, it is likely there will be more listings in the areas you are looking for than the number of leads you are being provided by MovingLeads.com. The quality of the listings you find on the internet cannot compare to the MovingLeads.com
WHY USE MOVINGLEADS.COM
We collect leads every day, every evening they are verified and delivered the next day. Our printer prints and mails the same day and we send first-class postage and try to get your postcards in-home ASAP.
USE MOVINGLEADS.COM FOR YOUR LEAD LISTS. WE FILTER THE RAW DATA AND ONLY SEND YOU QUALIFIED, OWNER-OCCUPIED LISTINGS.
We strive to beat industry standards in every metric by using the most reliable sources to double verify our leads.
We verify with County Records to:
- Append a Homeowner Name
- Remove Bank Owned Properties
- Remove Business Owned Property (New Construction or Rental Properties)
We verify with the USPS to:
- Verify Deliverable Address
- Check Homeowner is Still Living There
- Remove Where Homeowner Names Doesn’t Match USPS Record - Rental Property
- Remove Vacant Properties
We target & filter your leads by locations AND the asking price of the home you choose to create a custom list of leads for you.
Start Mailing with Us Today!