USPS Raises Price of Postage
Photo by Diego de Alba via UnSplash.com
The United States Postal Service (USPS) has announced that they will be raising prices starting August 29th, 2021 including postage for postcards.
- 4 x 6 Postcard - $.36 to $.40
- 5.5 x 8.5, 6 x 11 and Letter - $.55 to $.58
More details about all the price increases can be found on the USPS website here.
What does this mean for companies with direct mail campaigns?
Postage is a required expense for any campaign and that means it will now cost a bit more to send your postcards. For example, for every 100 postcards mailed, you will only pay an additional $4.
Direct mail continues to offer one of the highest response rates and best ROIs in mover marketing. This small increase should not stop you from mailing to the highest quality leads in the industry!
Consider NOW Other Fulfillment Options to Save Time and Money
With our Fulfillment Service you’ll:
- Pay postage as you mail. No need to pre-purchase your stamps in advance of mailings.
- Pay no upfront costs of purchasing pre-printed postcards. Again, you pay as you mail.
- Save money by not paying your staff to spend hours assembling your mailings.
- Save staff’s time for productive activities like moving customers
In as little as 15 minutes, we can help you plan a winning automated direct mail campaign.
Ask us anything! We are here to help turn your mailings into moves.