When is the Best Timing for your Mover Marketing Message?
Photo by Thor Alvis via UnSplash
Importance of Timing for the Moving Industry
The timing of marketing is unique for the moving industry. We share in the video below what we learned after surveying homeowners and tell you how to use direct mail to reach homeowners at just the right time.
- Adjust list criteria to increase your weekly record limit of leads.
- In Winter, increase your coverage area or change other criteria to maintain a steady quantity of leads.
- Adjust Radius, Zip Codes, or Counties
- Change Min & Max Asking Price
- Add a Special Seasonal Offer
- Add a Follow-Up Mailer with our Pending Leads Option
- By mailing in February, you’ll receive more 1st quarter phone calls and book moves well into spring.
Check out our latest real estate rundown for trends and an outlook for the 2021 mortgage industry, how Biden's new policies could give a boost for homebuyers and builders, and the stats on how many offers were made sight unseen in 2020 and what that means for the moving industry.
Categories: Monthly Newsletter