Keep Busy By Mailing This Fall & Winter
Don't Fall Behind During This Season
Keep Busy By Mailing This Fall & Winter!
During the fall months, fewer homeowners move. To keep your pipeline full of the best prospects, make sure to ramp up your marketing efforts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is my competitor mailing postcards too?
A: Movers ask us this question because of their experience with internet leads being oversold making it almost impossible to win jobs.
Direct Mail Creates a Level Playing Field for All Movers
It's a non-intrusive, friendly way to ask homeowners for their business.
- Homeowners are open to receiving multiple postcards - it helps them make decisions
- 88% of homeowners will research at least 3 movers
- Easy to compare movers based on benefits and proof of professionalism (testimonials, ratings, etc.) highlighted on postcard
Even in markets that have a high number of companies mailing, campaigns still have a 1 - 3 % response rate which is the highest in the industry.
Don't let competition stop you from mailing. Instead, we can help you design a postcard that will make you stand out from the competition and win business.
Turn your mailings into moves with MovingLeads.com!
- October 14th - Strategies for a healthy pipeline in the slow season
- October 21st - Tips to stand out from the competition
- October 28th - No session this week - see you in November